You put many miles on your feet throughout your life. If you are experiencing foot problems, it's important to see a podiatrist as soon as possible. Contact the foot expert Dr. Mitchell Horowitz. Dr. Horowitz will provide customized and gentle care that is unique just for you.
Can't get to the office? Convenient house calls are available! Call today to learn more.
• Increased pain, swelling, redness, or tenderness of the feet
• Discharge or pus from an area on the foot
• Discoloration and/or thickening of the nail
• Discomfort or pain about the nail
• Pain that is not alleviated by ice or over the counter painkillers
such as aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen
• Diabetic foot problems
Visit us if you have persistent pain in your feet or ankles, changes in the nails or skin on your feet, severe cracking, scaling, peeling or blisters on your feet.
Diabetics experience many unique foot problems. It is important that you have regular check-ups with your foot care specialist, Dr. Horowitz. You should inspect your feet daily, and should seek immediate podiatric attention with any foot concerns.